How will CAN measure its success?
- CAN is all about local education and local children's growth and success. It considers success to include the following outcomes:
- CAN schools are valued by the local community and seen as providing high quality education for local children aged 3 to 19 years
- Each individual school retains its distinct character and leadership that works well for its school community
- Students of different abilities and needs make good and outstanding progress; Ofsted judge provision as good and outstanding
- All CAN schools feel an active part of CAN and contribute to its success and future priorities
- CAN schools work well together to make financial savings and share teaching and learning expertise
- CAN schools are in healthy financial positions, able to invest in facilities