How does the Trust measure its success?
The Trust considers success to include the following judgements:
- Trust schools are valued by the local community who see them as providing high quality education for their children and excellent support for their children's personal growth
- Students of different abilities and needs make good and outstanding progress and are well-prepared for the next stage; Ofsted judge provision as good and outstanding
- Each individual school develops the distinct character and leadership that serves its school community best within the framework of high standards provided by the Trust. New schools needing initial support thrive and students' progress reflects this.
- All our schools feel valued within the Trust; we all work well together to deliver best practice across teaching, learning and support.
- Our schools are in healthy financial positions, able to invest in facilities, staff and other resources to support our students excel.